- Complete the online survey
- Speak to a staff member at a pop-up location
- Attend a City-run workshop
- Contact us!
- Do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Be understanding, supportive, and caring of all attendees at the meeting/workshop
- Maintain physical distancing and personal hygiene as per current State government regulations, including 2sqm per person and 1.5m distancing where possible.
- Follow all instructions of City staff during your meeting/workshop.
- The meeting area will have been cleaned before your entry.
- Enter and exit the facility through the entry point designated by staff. Upon entering a City facility, please clean your hands with soap and water and sanitise frequently thereafter.
Is my privacy protected?
Absolutely, your privacy is protected! We will only use your email to contact you with updates and to invite you to participate in consultations. Your details will not be displayed online, distributed to any third parties or used for any other purpose outside of this consultation unless you give us permission to do so through the registration process. You may like to review our privacy statement.
Remember, your comments will appear under your username, so consider choosing a username that is unidentifiable if you wish to comment anonymously.
How can I get involved?
What guidelines and rules has the City put in place at City run workshops?
The City has developed meeting and workshop guidelines which include the following:
Will the City proceed with engagement if the WA Government enforces COVID-19 restrictions?
The health and safety of our employees and community is our primary concern.
We have developed an engagement program that enables us to move all in-person interactions to an online environment. This change to the program will be dependent on instructions from the Government of WA - Department of Health and recommendations.
These are challenging and uncertain times, but we feel confident that as a community, we can get through this together.
Will pop-up events be cancelled?
Instructions from the Government of WA - Department of Health will be followed. This may result in the cancellation of some or all the pop-up locations.
We will update the information on this page.