Imagine Vincent Competition
Your chance to WIN with Imagine Vincent!
Share your ideas, thoughts and suggestions to go in the draw to win $1000 cash.
There are many ways to get involved:
~Registering for this site.
~Returning the Guardian Express wrap around.
~In person at any Imagine Vincent Pop Up Events, Beatty Park, Vincent Library or the Administration Building.
If you have already participated in Imagine Vincent, then you are included in the draw!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is City of Vincent ‘the Promoter’. PO BOX 82, Leederville WA 6902
- Instructions on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of the City of Vincent. Employees of the Promoter and associated promotional partners, their related companies and agencies and the immediate families of the above listed persons are not eligible to enter.
- This Promotion commences 9am on 8 June 2017 closes 5pm on 29 September 2017.
- The total prize pool consists of $1000 cash.
- To enter, entrants must complete the Imagine Vincent questionnaire and return to City of Vincent by the closing date.
- Entries must be submitted to City of Vincent, either by completing the online questionnaire or completing a hard copy of the questionnaire and sending it to City of Vincent
- Winner will be selected at random from all entries and be conducted by the City of Vincent.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone on 3 October 2017. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If selected winners cannot be contacted, prizes will be redrawn and new winners selected. These winners will be redrawn on 30 October 2017.
- Delivery of prize will be arranged with the winning entrants when they are contacted.
- The winners details will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of distributing the prizes and to promote their winning entries via the website, Facebook and any other promotional publication or online media. Winners must be willing to have their photo taken.
- This prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the corresponding prize winners.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting a prize, except liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoters ABN: 62191132542